Friday, July 13, 2007

This Bull Never Ceases To Amaze Me

I've learnt, in the last 2 1/2 years, from the work of my Mentor, & his method of trading, is that you always need to confirm a Top/Bottom. I believe recently, one would have been bombarded from all quarters, "experts" calling for a market top - but from my charts, it says otherwise (we just cleared last Resistance of 1554.25, on the SWING Chart, making a new high at 1559.00, at the end of last night's US trading session).
And in my Mentor's famous words:
" We Trade PRICE...And PRICE will continue to go up/down, until it fails. Trade with the TREND. Don't fight it. "
Thanks, Bill...

To know more about my Mentor & his work, head over to my Futures Trading Blog for the link...

The chart above is my SWING Chart of the ES (S&P e-Mini Futures Contract)

No comments: